Catholic Theological Union Learn@CTUCatholics on CallCatholic Common Ground Initiative
Follow CTU on Facebook
CTU Twitter feed
CTU on LinkedIn

International Students

International students (those who are not U.S. citizens) will need to demonstrate that they have the financial support required to study within the United States. This is accomplished through a "Letter of Financial Support." Before the United States Federal Government allows schools to issue the international student an I-20 form, the school through which you matriculate must receive a Letter of Financial Support. This letter must clearly state that the sponsor of the international student is committing to support the student for the cost of studying here in the United States. This commitment means that the sponsor must know about and be ready to support the international student with tuition, housing, and personal expenses ($29,650 to $32,170) per year. The D.Min. applicant should send this Letter of Financial Support to the Director of the D.Min. Program.